Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Animal Flip Book


I downloaded this animal flip book from this site, and it was very easy to make and it turned out great! I printed the pictures onto photo paper, cut them out, punched the holes with a hole puncher, laminated the pages, cut them out again, punched the holes again (its surprisingly difficult to punch holes through laminating paper, so I'm glad that I'd already punch the holes through the pages!), and used book rings to bind it together. I think O is going to love matching the animals in this book on our plane ride this weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I will have to check that site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper punch before laminating, brilliant. I'm going to do that next time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have looked everywhere on the suggested site for the animal flip book but cannot seem to find it, can you help/

    ReplyDelete